Within the CoCo-project, you can participate in the following major study:
The International Study
(Starting date: from October 2021)
In this Experience Sampling (ESM) study, we accompany participants over a 4-week period to learn more about their personal experience and behaviour during the war in Ukraine and the COVID-19 pandemic and how they dealt with these crisis situations. With the help of numerous international cooperation partners, we make it possible for people in a wide range of countries (including Germany, the USA, Australia, Israel, Argentina, Brazil, ...➤Interactive Map) to participate. This allows us to achieve results that are as comprehensive and generalizable as possible.
The International Study includes:
- a Online pre- and post-survey (comprising several scientifically recognized questionnaires)
- a Four-week experience-sampling phase
(Therein, participants will complete a short (2- to 3-minute) online questionnaire up to five times a day over the course of four weeks. The participants will be invited to complete the questionnaires via email. They will be invited to complete an evening-questionnaire at the same time every day, and four additional ESM-questionnaires distributed throughout the day. This method ensures a more temporally accurate and comprehensive assessment of the participants’ experiences and behaviors than other methods (e.g., studies with single questionnaires)
In a nutshell:
Method: Online pre- and post-survey + experience-sampling (ESM)
Duration: 4 weeks (from individual start time)
Starting Date: October 2021 (study starting date in the international locations can range from October 2021 to December 2021)
- If desired, donation of 1€ per participant to an international, self-chosen COVID-19 charity project (donation volume capped to 10,000€)
- Participation in a lottery (prizes of up to 2,500€ amongst all participants → total prize value = 10,000€)
- individual feedback on personal attitudes, sleep quality, productivity etc.